PEONIA LAB is committed to the delivery of safe and effective products to customers, the regular quality improvement process. Our skin care products are created in the Lithuania laboratories which are working in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines for manufacturing, testing, and quality assurance in order to ensure that our products are safe for human consumption. In accordance to all requirements for cosmetics, storage conditions for all products are confirmed by stability studies, as required by regulatory authorities. Specifications are developed for the product and each batch is tested before release to the market. To prove the efficiency, our products are dermatologically and clinically tested by Lithuania’s certified institutions.
PEONIA LAB quality aims:
- Provide high quality products that meet customer’s demands and expectations.
- Endeavor to better understanding of our customer’s expectations and to comply with exact conformance by introducing new technology and improving our products and working methods.
- Choosing providers of goods and services that fulfill the customer’s needs.
- To monitor and evaluate the quality of planning and implementation processes continuously, to achieve desired results and efficiency.
- Training the competitive personnel, ensuring that knowledge of employees would continuously increase and all of the employees would be involved into quality management.
- To develop personal responsibility of employees’ performance enabling and encouraging further professional training.
- Exploration of global technological developments of the field and implementation of developments in practice enabling customers to get acquainted with the latest solutions.
If you have any questions or want to share your opinions about PEONIA skin care products, contact us by filling in the request form bellow. We will get get in touch with you no later than in 24 hours.